Comrie Croft meet up?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Nagual

Native
Jun 5, 2007
Argyll
I wish there was something of value I could add, but a lack skills in almost every field. As a result I try to avoid fields....

I'll get ma coat....

v-ness

Oct 9, 2010
on a hill in Scotland
I havent got many skills or tools either Nagual, but if we're off work that weekend then we'll be there :). Looking forward to meeting other bushcrafters, chatting and learning. Will bring a big pot along too and maybe get to practice making bread over open fire again- any tester volunteers??? lol.
Hope to meet you guys there
Cheers Ness

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the
things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do.
Mark Twain

warthog1981

Native
Jun 3, 2004
Fife
Im definitely going to make this one :)

I,ll bring the diamond sharpeners and a strops with me to and a big pot :)

I,ll bring some odds and sods again for sale to :rolleyes:

cheers Russ

locum76

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Oct 9, 2005
Kirkliston
Hi All.

I'll be restricted to a day visit as the bairn is only going to be a bout 6 weeks old. Is that okay with y'all?

(OT: Andy - you still want that Anvil?)

Rob

Everything Mac

Nov 30, 2009
Scotland
Good stuff guys :D

As long as we have a good bit of veg and meat to make a stew we will be laughing.

I'll be selling a few odds and ends.
Can't wait.

andy

Nagual

Native
Jun 5, 2007
Argyll
Am really looking forward to this, ever since the Eglington meet I've been itching to get to one again. Reckon should be able to supply a decent amount of tatters and perhaps some other odds n sods from the garden, but much of it has been eaten already.. :)

Been trying to get odd bits of iron or mild steel to bash about, but nothing as of yet- well I did get a couple of large bolts about 1" diameter, no idea if these will be any good? Picked up a buckshee tool box and what is likely to become a home made anvil - one of the dooferyferkin thingys that hold rail tracks, or so I'm told - I may bring it to get folks opinions to see if it's any good? Still plenty of time to keep an eye out for scrap iron or mild steel though.. :D

Everything Mac

Nov 30, 2009
Scotland
Right - Nagaul told me there was an issue with booking so I just called Comrie up again.

We have the run of the field that weekend - though if people want to stay in the woodlands then you'll need to ring and book yourself. - though there is plenty of space.

sorry for that folks - I thought it was a done deal.

Andy

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE