Cold sleeper solution

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
Where does the steam go once it's cooled ? Does it then magically turn into a waterbed ?

I am guessing its a 'closed' system so yes would return to the 'still'

I like the idea but not the fact there is no real way to control the heat, you don't want to burn your buns now do you.

ashab1

Feb 17, 2010
Northwest
I am guessing its a 'closed' system so yes would return to the 'still'

I like the idea but not the fact there is no real way to control the heat, you don't want to burn your buns now do you.

It say's heat can be controled by adjusting the stove so im guessing you can also cook with this wow I had an idea of making somthing similar to this when I had to camp in the center of buxton above a hot spring the ground was warm all night! if this is as good as it seems it could revolutionise camping:hammock:

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Oooh, that looks.....well, that looks like an accident waiting to happern, to be honest :eek:

Seriously, lie down on that mat and your compressing steam........all it needs it a pair of pistons and we'd call it Ivor :rolleyes: :D

I think I'll stick to my down mat.

cheers,
Toddy

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE