Cold Case.......Shocking scene !

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Robbi

Mar 1, 2009
northern ireland
I came home from work and found this !

Not pleasant to find I can tell you.

My tracking skills will be sorely tested to find the culprit

attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 150
  • 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 146

dewi

May 26, 2015
Cheshire
Someone has left crap lager in your fridge and opened the case to make it more difficult to remove?!?

I'm not sure you should be touching it until forensics arrive.

Harvestman

Bushcrafter through and through
May 11, 2007
Pontypool, Wales, Uk
Someone has left crap lager in your fridge and opened the case to make it more difficult to remove?!?

I'm not sure you should be touching it until forensics arrive.

I'm not sure you should be touching it at all. Go and replace it with something to drink.

rorymax

Settler
Jun 5, 2014
Scotland
Despicable, how low can people get if they would dump toxic liquids in a guys fridge.

You can probably salvage the building, but the fridge needs to be cleansed, burn it.

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Maybe a passing visiting rugby fan felt the need to drown his sorrows¿ :D

Sent via smoke-signal from a woodland in Scotland.

dewi

May 26, 2015
Cheshire
Ahh, but the fridge is Stella... had it been Carlsberg it would probably have been the best.....

Damn it... advertising getting into my noodle!!!!!

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Carlsberg don't make beer, but if they did it would be the weakest and most tasteless maidens water......in the world!

SCOMAN

Life Member
Dec 31, 2005
Perthshire
In defence of Carlsberg (I do like a pint of disco p*ss) their 'Jule Beer' which is brought out for a short period around Christmas is heaven. It's a dark beer which I don't normally like but it tastes divine. Unfortunately they don't export it so whilst a pint is the normal 8 - 9 Euros you also have to factor in a flight to Denmark.

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
The reason that there is so much Stella in Britain is that in Belgium (where Stella originates) they have much better stuff to drink and ship the miss-water overseas to try and forget they made it!

Samon

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
Robbi, call the police. No man should have his Baby sham nicked and replaced with that!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE