The wrong trousers.

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.

Laurentius

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 13, 2009
2,774
964
Knowhere
I went into a certain army surplus store in Kidderminster today as I was passing through, hoping to pick up a pair of British Army barrack dress trousers as I find them very good in this weather. None to be found, at least not in my size, the only pair in stock had ridiculously short legs. Plenty of your combat style cargo trousers but that is not what I want. Have they fallen out of favour these days?
 
Do you mean the bottle green smart ones? I think they were replaced in the early 2000s with a more khaki coloured type.

The bottle green plastic ones used to melt at the sight of an iron so the shortage may be due to the fact that there’s more material on the iron plate than on the legs
 
Do you mean the bottle green smart ones? I think they were replaced in the early 2000s with a more khaki coloured type.

The bottle green plastic ones used to melt at the sight of an iron so the shortage may be due to the fact that there’s more material on the iron plate than on the legs
What is this thing you call an Iron? Surely you stick em under the mattress to get a crease :)
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE