Classic Range - Kephart COMPLETE

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Ditto to what M.O.T said above (except having to justify to Lisa of course).

Very nice looking knife Mark. I too vote for the traditional sheath. Give that a few years and it'll have weathered in to look just like the advert. Damn, can't wait to see how this one turns out. Well bloody done mate!

Like Kepis said, can I place an order for ten 5" blades at the advertised price, thanks. PayPal OK? :deal:

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aaron if you can justify it t Lisa please do

Why, would she be offended if I did buy one without consulting her?

You could point out the expensive washing machine, fridge, freezer or whatever home appliances that you need in a modern 21st century home, and that Kephart knife certainly looks to me like an essential must have item.

Good luck with putting your case across.

Where should I send the flowers and get well soon card? :)

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Sam,

If Lisa asks about your new knife, just ask her what she is doing out of the kitchen!

That should help :)

HillBill

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
All done, just a small secondary bevel to put on.

The walnut turned out nicer that it looked like it would. The sheath was supposed to be brown, but i put the wrong bottle thing on the airbrush by mistake, so now its mahogany :D

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Looks fantastic Mark... really like the walnut goodjob

My only little criticism is how you cut the front of the scales to accomadate your makers mark. I'd have prefered to have seen the scales end sqaurely all the way up but that's my preference :)

When are you taking orders for it? :D

HillBill

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
Very nice indeed!
Thanks John :)
Looks fantastic Mark... really like the walnut goodjob

My only little criticism is how you cut the front of the scales to accomadate your makers mark. I'd have prefered to have seen the scales end sqaurely all the way up but that's my preference :)

When are you taking orders for it? :D

Cheers Steve :) Needed to clip the corner to accommodate my makers mark, I'll be taking orders as soon as someone places one lol :)

Need to get them on my site too.... which involves paying a robbing git to do it for me. So might be a couple of weeks before it is. Will have more to add on then anyways :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE