Christmas!!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Siberianfury

Native
Jan 1, 1970
mendip hills, somerset
So whats everyone hoping to receive & Give this year?

im hoping to make my father a leuku, for his expeditions to the pyrenes.

ive ordered a couple of customs so hopefull ill get a little money to help pay for them.

ATB
Josh

Draven

Native
Jul 8, 2006
Scotland
We tend to work on the basis that one asks 'What dyou want for christmas?' or 'Would you like X for christmas?' and that's that - none of us are particularly good at picking gifts, and we don't have the money to spend on gifts nobody wants :p

My dad's getting me a custom knife blade from Bernie Garland and a shoulder bag, SWMBO's bought me a bass guitar and her parents bought me a hoody, which means that I will have a jumper for the first time in years :lmao: That's an ideal christmas to me.

They're both being famously difficult to buy for though, dad's recently bought his 'ideal' knife, so I'm shot on ideas for him but thinking (knowing) that he'd like some Egyptian or Greek decorations, I might go that way - maybe a papyrus painting or two, or ornaments etc. SWMBO is one of those people who rarely wants much at all, and I'm one of those people who wants to buy her the earth, so having fun there :lmao: I've bought her a new phone, but I'm not sure what else to get her. She's very awkward to buy for.

Sounds like a great trip your dad's goin on mate - reckon my dad would find me stuffed in the suitcase once he got there :D

Pete

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE