Christmas Lists...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Some tools probably, i've got my shed up and i'd like to start getting stuff together so i can make stuff, like I used to :D A belt sander would be nice but i doubt that will happen....

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Heh Heh!
Just bought myself a Belt and Disk sander £150 inc a bunch of spare belts/disks etc.
You can come round and borrow a go on it if you like Tony!

My list is
Books
Whisky
Whatever

As a revolt against the system my wife decided that the majority of prezzies have to be bought in Charity Shops this year (I hope she gets my Whisky elsewhere!) so I have no anticipation of expensive prezzies.

That is why I bought the sander myself.......

HOUGHTON PIG

Oct 1, 2008
West Sussex
I'm after a sander too, there is a belt and disk one in Scewfix for £70. The quility wont be superb but its got a 3 year warranty and wont get used too heavily.

Also after DD bivi hammock, Thermarest mat and 4 season army bag off ebay

Its my birthday on the 1st so I usually do quite well in December

g4ghb

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 21, 2005
Wiltshire
Mine is sat in the box in the lounge taunting me! - but I am strong!

WoodWildling

Forager
Oct 16, 2008
New Forest
www.bigskyliving.co.uk
My family have decided they are not going to buy presents this year because of all the terrible commercilism, so I put my thinking cap on and came off with an idea...I am going to carve them all a spoon each! (as joke because it will p*ss them off royally - they don't like my extraodinary spoon collection lol) :rolleyes:
It's a wee bit annoying because I had originally asked them to club together for a Small Forest Axe for me! :)
Other than that we are making each other's prezzies.

So my 'WISH LIST' would be:

Small Forest Axe, DD hammock & tarp, my very own workshop with all the fittings (+ heater, coffee machine and armchair!) and...hmm...some sherbert lemons too. ;)

Wild

drewdunnrespect

On a new journey
Aug 29, 2007
teesside
www.drewdunnrespect.com
well i me aload of books and dvds and gear including swedish army triangria, GB small forest axe, true north out doors big tarp, compass, brab bag and hotflask/cup type thing,
please mother/family there are over 30 books and dvds and pieces oof gear so an expensive christmas is a must and all of them are shrafting related is it just me or is it actually humanly possible to have to much shrafting gear cos i would say not

Kerne

Maker
Dec 16, 2007
Gloucestershire
SWMBO always asks me what I want and, when I ask her, says: "You choose something - you always get such good presents." This year I'm going to get her an angle grinder and some blade blanks - if I'm brave enough...:)

Dan1982

Jan 14, 2006
Cumbria
Whatever i receive i will be grateful for!! :D

Should make it easier for you all to buy for me now! ;)

Dan

bigjackbrass

Nomad
Sep 1, 2003
Leeds
Nothing spectacularly bushcrafty for me, as everyone has been prepped to buy the odd bits of kit I need for next year's TGO Challenge walk across Scotland. A pair of Inov-8 shoes will be the main item, along with a couple of pairs of Smartwool socks to replace my threadbare ones. Rather takes the surprise out of the whole affair, but at least I shan't be doing the walk in slippers :D

There will be a hint of bushcraft, since I'll be taking a wood-burning stove, a tarp and a decent knife. And my trusty Ventile smock, most likely, as it has served me well in Scotland before now. Maybe I should put one of those fancy possum fur hats on the list :)

michiel

Settler
Jun 19, 2006
Belgium - Herentals
My list:

Hankala Tommi Puuko
GB Carving axe
Del Stubbs hook knife
New hammock

Thats just for starters. I'ld like a Delta belt sander, but I can't affort one at the moment.

Best regards,

Michiel

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE