Christmas List

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
…..you live alone at present, don't you ? :p

M

We don't even live in the same hemisphere, but we're happy that way. :D

(You do know I was kidding with the former comment I hope?)

Sent via smoke-signal from a woodland in Scotland.

Robson Valley

Nov 24, 2014
McBride, BC
oldtimer: my kids do that, mostly donating chickens in my name.
My house/home is quite full enough, but things for the walls to look at are nice.

eg: I got a big Lee Valley gift card. Besides some wood carving supplies, I bought the daVinci Ornithopter kit.
Several crappy winter days sanding and glueing modules which fit together. Close to 24" wingspan,
I hung it on the wall = very nice.

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
The wife and I give the usual perfume and eau de toilette and tend to pick a 'joint' present, this year its a week on Gran Canaria in January :)

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
That sounds good when you're loudly announcing it on Christmas morning, but it doesn't half cast a shadow over the sprouts later in the day :(

Worth being alone if I don't have to smell or eat sprouts. One of the few foods I just can't get 'round to liking.

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Try them raw, just finely grated up, seasoned with whatever mix you like. Much tastier I find :)
I like lemon juice, fresh ground black pepper and a drizzle of good quality oil on mine, though they're good with sweet chilli sauce too.

M

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
I've tried them all sorts of ways. Can just about stomach them raw, though I do quite like the stalk sliced raw. Any food I don't like I periodicaly try as tastes change over time. Learned to like olives a couple of years ago. But sprouts, celery and corriander still elude me. Don't even like sprouts in soup or cooked with the other veg in a meal.

Mozzi

Tenderfoot
Aug 9, 2015
Brighton
sprouts are imposter midget lettuce. and lettuce is just really weak toilet paper.

Burn the sprouts. better to beg forgiveness than ask permission so do it when she turns her back!

mick91

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
May 13, 2015
Sunderland
sprouts are imposter midget lettuce. and lettuce is just really weak toilet paper.

Burn the sprouts. better to beg forgiveness than ask permission so do it when she turns her back!

They make surprisingly capable catapult ammunition. Satisfying explosion of tiny leaves when they hit a hard surface, even with very low power bands don't be tempted to shoot the missus in the **** with them though, pain will come upon you swiftly

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE