Chris Caine Companion Sheath MKII & New CC Knife Sheath!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Angst

Apr 15, 2010
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
Hi...just finished these....made a few changes to the first Companion sheath design....bit longer to enable eyelet, moved the belt loop round a little and changed the flap size and angle which was a nightmare....very happy with it and this ones mine lol!

And first draft for Chris' knife....in keeping with the shape of the blade I've tried to make something appropriate....hope you like and comments/critique appreciated as ever!

Regards,

Sonni

weekender

Feb 26, 2006
Cambridge
Now that I like 👍 top job.
2yvu9age.jpg

Sent from somewhere?

Angst

Apr 15, 2010
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
you can have a little stroke of mine if youre at the bushcraft show m8, or later in the year....the survival tool is a true bit of kit indeed but i've really fallen in love with my companion...

cya round the fire!

s

I love Sonni's work too, and having some of it I can say that with certainty. I like the look of the survival tool but am not certain if I fully want one or not, would have to feel it in the hand first :)

Baelfore

Life Member
Jan 22, 2013
Ireland
Great stuff mate!

Really like the companion Sheath. And the knife sheath is pretty cool. A bit different from the norm

Nice work!

Ste

ammo

Settler
Sep 7, 2013
by the beach
I have one these for my Chris Caine survival tool. Top quality sheath. Above and beyond what i expected, the pics don't do them justice, i knew it would be nice,but when you see them in your hand. Bespoke.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE