Choice phrases...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Andy BB

Apr 19, 2010
Hampshire
Saw this description in Adventure Bike Rider recently (you know, the mag that stars John Fenna!), and it made me laugh out loud.

"..it was piloted by a 23 year-old with the mechanical sympathy of a Venezuelan mule-farmer"

Anyone got any other choice phrases they'd care to share?

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
A teacher at the school where I used to work was bo***ed for putting on a kids report for physics... 'he fails to fully utilise the air he breathes'

HillBill

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
Jeremy Clarkson comes out with some beauties. I know there about cars, but they still crack me up :)

“The Suzuki Wagon R should be avoided like unprotected sex with an Ethiopian transvestite”

“Koenigsegg are saying that the CCX is more comfortable. More comfortable than what… Being stabbed?”

On the Lotus Elise: “This car is more fun than the entire French air force crashing into a firework factory.”

Sure it’s quiet, for a diesel. But that’s like being well-behaved… for a murderer

TurboGirl

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 8, 2011
Leicestershire
www.king4wd.co.uk
'If s/he had one more brain cell, they'd be an amoeba'

'No man is an island, but some of them are pretty long peninsulas' (Ashleigh Bright)

'Some mornings, it's just not worth chewing through the leather straps'

'I remember when the air was clean and the sex was dirty' (George Burns)

Oh and Clives quote that I use as my signature atm of course :)

Harvestman

Bushcrafter through and through
May 11, 2007
Pontypool, Wales, Uk
One more Jeremy Clarksonism, about the new Lambourghini Countach

"Its a bit like driving a washing machine, except that the visibility is worse"

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Allegedly from teachers comments about students in school reports. Number 10 is my favourite.

1. Since my last report, your child has reached rock bottom and has started to dig.

2. I would not allow this student to breed.

3. Your child has delusions of adequacy.

4. Your son is depriving a village somewhere of an idiot.

5. Your son sets low personal standards and then consistently fails to achieve them.

6. The student has a "full six-pack" but lacks the plastic thing to hold it all together .

7. This child has been working with glue too much.

8. When your daughter's IQ reaches 50, she should sell.

9. The gates are down, the lights are flashing, but the train isn't coming.

10. If this student were any more stupid, he'd have to be watered twice a week.

11. It's impossible to believe the sperm that created this child beat out 1,000,000 others.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE