Cheap Zebra Billies

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Scoops

May 17, 2005
essex
there are some cheap zebra billies on evil-bay at the moment just search for loop handle or the sellers id is cookshopcom.

starting prices are:

10cm - £5

12cm - £6

tea pot - £5

Reactions: Graham_S

g4ghb

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 21, 2005
Wiltshire
seems to be enough on there for us all to put a single bid in - as long as you are patient ;)

Ahjno

Vice-Adminral
Admin
Aug 9, 2004
Rotterdam (NL)
www.bushcraftuk.com
I must be a real blonde, 'cause I can't find it ... not even with the hints given in post #1 :eek: :rolleyes: :confused:

EDIT:
Cheers Scanker!
Just found out they don't ship to NL when I made the bid :( - so mailed them to find out if they are willing to help this nice dutchie :D

beamdune

Oct 14, 2005
Manchester
Try 'sniping' instead of showing interest by bidding and then getting into a bidding war with someone and forcing the price up.

You decide what you'd be willing to pay and the software will enter the lowest bid at the last minute before then end of the auction.

I've used www.cheapsnipes.com to successfully win a few items. I'm pretty sure you get 3 free goes, after that it's a paid for service. You have to sign in with your ebay user name and password but it all seems quite respectible.

Scoops

May 17, 2005
essex
they seem to be putting them up quite regularly. so if everyone is patient then every one can have cheap billies.

Daniel

Nomad
Apr 20, 2005
Berkshire
Hmm... looks interesting but giving out my ebay usernam AND password doesn't sound good...... :eek: :confused:

beamdune said:
Try 'sniping' instead of showing interest by bidding and then getting into a bidding war with someone and forcing the price up.

You decide what you'd be willing to pay and the software will enter the lowest bid at the last minute before then end of the auction.

I've used www.cheapsnipes.com to successfully win a few items. I'm pretty sure you get 3 free goes, after that it's a paid for service. You have to sign in with your ebay user name and password but it all seems quite respectible.

Ahjno

Vice-Adminral
Admin
Aug 9, 2004
Rotterdam (NL)
www.bushcraftuk.com
Scoops said:
they seem to be putting them up quite regularly. so if everyone is patient then every one can have cheap billies.

I placed a bid on item #8770278005 (12cm one).
Must say I'm happy to see the BCUK attitude on that e-bay page aswell!! :You_Rock_ Most billies only got 1 bid; so as said, so if everyone is patient, we are well stocked before spring starts :D

Off to class now :(

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Top Tip here.

I was outbid on two billys (only bid the starting price), BUT I was given a second chance offer by cookshop on them at the opening price - bargain!

Red

andyn

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 15, 2005
Hampshire
www.naturescraft.co.uk
British Red said:
Top Tip here.

I was outbid on two billys (only bid the starting price), BUT I was given a second chance offer by cookshop on them at the opening price - bargain!

Red

Same as on a billy and kettle. They even came with their orignal price stickers on, and they are either trying to get rid of old stock...put a huge mark up on them....or losing money. :confused:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE