cheap bed roll

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

dave53

On a new journey
Jan 30, 2010
wales
hi woodspirits i bought one the other day from a heads up it arrived within a couple of days excellent bit of kit just button it altogether and jobs a goodun regards dave:lmao:

Hugo

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 29, 2009
Lost in the woods
Plenty of us guys have bought these, mine unfortunately had an old blanket with a burn hole in it, apart from that the rest was new, a great bit of kit.

Andy T

Settler
Sep 8, 2010
Stoke on Trent.
can you remember when i was at the meet before last and i had a very cold night ? ......it was one of these i was using ...that's why i bought the bag off cliff.....they are ok if you use a sleeping bag inside it or only intend to use it on its own on a beach in barbados.

cowboy

Banned
May 3, 2010
The shire
Hi Steve, i picked one of these up too before Christmas, Havent had chance to use it yet, apart from indoors. I put my sleeping bag inside it and had loads of room to move about! What the plan was with mine it take all the old stuff out and attach a much thicker nicer blanket (Dutch) and also a sleeping bag liner And use in summer just as a bed roll that i can attach to the bottom of a sack! Theirs also a bit of a trick packing them up and you can get the quite small!

Cant say no for a £10er can ya:D

Roy

Nov 19, 2008
Liverpool
I went to military mart today to buy a bigger tarp and a deer skin. Thought i would take a look at the cz bed roll and to be honest for a measley 10 quid i was quite impressed.
Good quality nylon outer with the bottom layer looking to have an extra waterproofing seal. A reasonable blanket and heavy cotton liner.
I could see the potential for use as an extra layer in winter for ground camping with a sleeping bag. A good summer option and i am also thinking it could be adapted ,with a few diy bungee attatchments, for use with a hammock as an under blanket.
The one i was looking at was as new as the day it was made, no dust, dirt, fading or the like so i just had to bring one home.
Closer inspection and i am over the moon. this has to be the bargain of the year so far.

Roy
p.s
apart from being a frequent customer to military mart thats as far as my affiliation goes.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE