Charity Bahco Lapplander Sheath Auction

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

shep

Maker
Mar 22, 2007
Norfolk
I have just passed on my Lapplander, but before it went I prepared the molded shells for 3 more of these sheaths. These are the last ones I will ever make so I thought the fairest thing to do would be to auction them.

I will make up your sheath to your choice of the following specifications:

Brown or white stitching.

Belt-loop and dangler loop length, closed by popper, Sam-Browne stud or stitched.

The guide price for auction is £20, with bidding starting at £15 each. Remember that all proceeds go to fund research into skin cancer, burns and scarring so don't feel restricted by the guide price:D. I will end the auction next Saturday (14th) at 1900 or when the total of the three bids allows me to reach my fundraising target at www.justgiving.com/shepcrafts, whichever comes first.

The finished articles look something like this:
2062508810_388a4da9fc.jpg

kimbo

Nomad
Feb 21, 2006
Kent
I already have one of these from Shep or else I'd be bidding now! Got to say, they are absolutely superb.......well worth the money.

Why are you stopping making them Shep?

Kim

shep

Maker
Mar 22, 2007
Norfolk
The main reason is that once I hit my target for fundraising I need to focus on getting ready for the return to my proper job in August.

Which also will take up all of the time I've been using to make this sort of thing!

The bids aren't exactly coming thick and fast though :eek: , is everyone waiting for a final flourish like an ebay auction!? Here's hoping. :)

shep

Maker
Mar 22, 2007
Norfolk
Come on folks, time for the last minute bids to start rolling in...:rolleyes:

I can also offer a choice of saddle tan or mid-brown (like those pictured).

shep

Maker
Mar 22, 2007
Norfolk
Thanks everyone for bidding, and particularly those who stepped in at the 11th (or 13th ;))hour to save my blushes.
The winners are:
Barn Owl £30
Mesquite £22.50
Shaggystu £22

Please make your donations to www.justgiving.com/shepcrafts and PM me with your construction preferences. Thanks again.

shaggystu

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 10, 2003
Derbyshire
mine arived this morning, bit of a delay due to a variety of things, but well worth the wait.
lovely piece of work.

cheers

stuart

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
This reminds me. I collected mine from Shep, though according to his lovely wife he was off sleeping in some wood apparently when I called round to collect it. Took it out last weekend and was well pleased with it.

Many thanks Shep and hope you're settling in to your new place and job :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE