Central Scotland Meet??

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

webbie

Forager
Jan 1, 1970
scotland
hey folks

there seems to be a few meet up down south so i thought we could have one in central scotland.

the reason i picked central scotland is that most of the scottish members seem to be pretty spread out with the majority being centralised, as for a more exact location am not sure but i am usre use will have some ideas.

date-wise i was thinking around the middle of april, so any-one intrested?
if so could you post below and ovb any ideas for location would be well accepted:D

webbie

1.webbie

StJon

Nomad
May 25, 2006
Largs
I'd be up for a meet, this would be my first. Bellow is a link to a site that has a list of campsites that allow fires, you would need to check whither they would be up for a group of us, it's a start...
jon

Grooveski

Native
Aug 9, 2005
Glasgow
I'm already lined up for three weekends away in april so won't be able to make it. Hope you have a great time out.
Surprised how few responses you've got, but then with a small group you don't need to worry about locations as you can go anywhere you please. :)

Have a good 'un.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE