Storing things problems

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tengu

Jan 10, 2006
Wiltshire
Was in Asda today looking to see what was available.

Could not find dried veg.

Three staff could not find dried veg.

Found dried mushrooms!

They seem to be plugging full fat dried milk in 900g tins.

How much milk does 900g make?

D

Deleted member 56522

Was in Asda today looking to see what was available.

They seem to be plugging full fat dried milk in 900g tins.

How much milk does 900g make?
I thought I'd look on our tin ... but we don't have any. So, I found a website which suggests 125g/pint or 200g per litre. So 900g makes 4.5litres or 1 gallon.

Now for the important question: in which Isle do Asda stock this?

dean4442

Nov 11, 2004
Wokingham UK
I thought I'd look on our tin ... but we don't have any. So, I found a website which suggests 125g/pint or 200g per litre. So 900g makes 4.5litres or 1 gallon.

Now for the important question: in which Isle do Asda stock this?
The dried full fat milk tends to be stored in the Asian/ Carribean foods area of Asda, I was in one just yesterday and saw it there. It was near the Thai paste and other "exotic" ingredients (they're not really exotic anymore as so many brits love those foods that they're more mainstream).

BumblingAlong

Tenderfoot
Jun 20, 2021
Winchester
Not easy finding the dried veg in Asda.
I asked one of the assistants where it is shelved and she said "I'll see" and off she went never to return. Undeterred I asked another who said "I'll see" and then took himself off to the frozen pizza section. OK, not today I thought, then unexpectedly out of the corner of my eye i saw it. It had been in Aisle C all the time

• Haha
Reactions: Stew and nigelp

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE