Cegga GB ? 2nd thread opened for discussion of closed list

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Lynx

Nomad
Jun 5, 2010
Wellingborough, Northants
My personal experience with these things is that they take time. Remember you are talking about a custom made piece by a skilled craftsman.

The time Cegga takes is directly proportionate to the quality of the items he makes and he is a perfectionist :)

Personally i am happy to sit back, happy in the knowledge that when the axe arrives it will be everything i wanted & probably then some.

Please let's not pile pressure on Cegga & Scorpio, there is a list of interested parties & if it's meant to be, it will happen in it's own good time :)

I have certainly no wish to put any pressure on Cegga but this was Scorpio's last post on the matter:

"hope this is ok, sorry i wasnt more organised about this, it wasnt planned and was only really to see what amount of people were interested. hopefully have the prices for the first lot sorted within a week, the new design could be a fair bit longer. "

"The first lot" were people who just wanted a standard Cegga small Forest Axe or similar but clearly a new design would take a lot longer. So after waiting for three weeks I thought I had been quite patient. Just a little feedback would help.

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Looks like he hasn't been on since 04/12. Given he was proposing to organise the GB, not much can happen till he comes back

Cegga

Nomad
Dec 21, 2006
Sweden
cegga.spaces.live.com
Hi!!
I have not heard nothing if it´s still on and I am not sure how this are to .I don´t no if I or GB shall make the axe .
But I get a lot of pm so I have forge some even if this not going to happen so even if it´s not I have buyer on this axes but they are made for the group buy.
Cegga
axe.jpg

British Red

Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Finish them off mate, if _scorpio_ doesn't show up, I'll make sure it gets sorted out - wouldn't have BCUK messing you about. Give me a shout by e-mail when they are done and tell me how many there are and I'll sort the deatails if _scorpio_ hasn't surfaced

Red

Lynx

Nomad
Jun 5, 2010
Excellent news Cegga! No worries about us buying these when they are ready but this will need to be organised either by Scorpio or Red very soon to ensure you are not messed about. I suggest that somebody tries to contact Scorpio first if anyone knows him or his whereabouts and create a deadline for this before passing it on to Red if no contact is made. Seems odd that Cegga has no further word from Scorpio if he is really sorting this out.

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
I know I've been one of those pestering Cegga over the last few weeks so I'm certainly still in for one.

I don't mind helping out with the GB too if I can get the charity raffle out of the way first.

I'm happy to send Cegga or Red any money for a deposit or full payment.

British Red

Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
I am kinda busy mate, but when Cegga has finished the axes, I'll look down _scorpios_ list and we can take it from there. Hopefully he will reappear in the mean time. Whatever happens there is never a problem selling fine axes

British Red

Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
The axes aren't ready yet. If _scorpio_ hasn't surfaced when they are, I'll sort all that out. I don't want to hijack the lads group buy unless there is a need to - as someone said, he is probably just on holiday.

If anyone doesn't like the price when the time comes, they won't have to buy them.

Red

DFCA

Nomad
Aug 11, 2009
Monmouthshire
I'm a little confused with the several threads running on cegga axes and group buys now. I put my name to a list on another thread, is this still talking about the same group buy?

Any chance we can consolidate the threads? My head is starting to hurt and I dont want to miss out on owning me a Cegga! :)

ATB
Dave

Trunks

May 31, 2008
Haworth
Mods, would it be a good idea to close this thread too? Then Red could start one to carry on the discussion oh "just" the Gotland.

As and when something happens with the other GB, a new thread could be started for that purpose.

Lynx

Nomad
Jun 5, 2010
This thread was started to keep people informed of what was happening with the GB after the list of interested parties was closed. I like the idea of being kept up to date but whatever happens one of the Axes in Cegga's last pic will be fine for me as a list member (I assume these are small forest axes?).

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE