Casström Lars Fält Knife ...??

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Klenchblaize

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 25, 2005
Greensand Ridge
With respect and assuming its of reasonable quality steel it will perform as per any of the AW Woodlore clones.

K

Corso

Aug 13, 2007
none
Isn't it a new release I read somewhere a while ago that its release date was going to be the 1st of september?

Sieddy

Nov 12, 2016
Oxford uk
Sorry I don't know owt about this product. It looks nice though and probably more useful than their SFK?

eraaij

Settler
Feb 18, 2004
Arnhem
Those look good if you are in the market for one.. at least you can safely use and abuse them in the knowledge that they won't fetch more over time when kept virgin ;) Still sticking to my HillBill M.O.R.A.

Barney Rubble

Settler
Sep 16, 2013
Rochester, Kent
youtube.com
I've just bought the Casstrom Woodsman knife that was designed by Roger Harrington. I appreciate its not the same, but it is very similar in design apart from blade length (9cm) and thickness (4mm). Otherwise it's the same steel, same scales and same kind of sheath.

The point I'd make is that the Casstrom knives (on initial impressions) seem to be very impressive. It's very well made, shaving sharp and should have no troubles lasting a good lifetime of use. In my mind it's the best thing you can get if you're not wanting to fork out twice as much on a custom knife.

Mar 9, 2016
Belgium
Hello Greg,

I ordered one the other day. I am not coherent and literate enough to talk about knives in a meaningful way, but I will let you know my initial thoughts. If you are interested, on the Casstrom Sweden site there is a link to an online shop in Sweden where you can order one.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE