Carnivore only Diet

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

TLM

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 16, 2019
Vantaa, Finland
I eat nothing but meat organs brain eggs ect for a over a year no carbs no fibre as a experiment
Happened to come across a study of meat eaters (Inuit I think) that even when on all meat diet they where not in ketosis. Apparently raw meat contains enough clycogen and that together with certain amino acids in protein mean enough glucose for their diet not being ketogenic.

Also apparently early travelers where much more interested in hunting and the vegetable gathering of women kind of got tossed aside. I find it totally unbelievable that people who had access, even seasonally, to berries and edible palnts would not utilize them.

Reactions: 1 pot hunter

Turnip

Sep 28, 2010
Radnorshire
I think go with what works for you. I ended up with IBS after food poisoning and have struggled for years with nausea, cramps, etc. When I tried going vegan to help it made me feel bloody awful! Started carnivore in November as a last ditch and have felt better than I have in years. Now slowly re introducing fermented foods then veg.

I struggle with people saying that all are ancestors ate was meat and you can thrive on it alone. But guess we are all different!

Gill

Jun 29, 2004
SCOTLAND
Chiseler is your authority on this he has been on it for a long time now and doing long distance hill running etc . I believe you get vit c etc within this diet

Scottieoutdoors

Settler
Oct 22, 2020
Devon
I think go with what works for you. I ended up with IBS after food poisoning and have struggled for years with nausea, cramps, etc. When I tried going vegan to help it made me feel bloody awful! Started carnivore in November as a last ditch and have felt better than I have in years. Now slowly re introducing fermented foods then veg.

I struggle with people saying that all are ancestors ate was meat and you can thrive on it alone. But guess we are all different!

Weirdly, I got food poisoning a few years ago and it obliterated my already slightly shaky dairy tolerance...

I found all meat times really helped me in the stomach department... back onto "normal" diet again, stomach hasn't been fantastic recently...might need to return to meat again.

Reactions: TeeDee

1 pot hunter

Banned
Oct 24, 2022
Sheffield
Happened to come across a study of meat eaters (Inuit I think) that even when on all meat diet they where not in ketosis. Apparently raw meat contains enough clycogen and that together with certain amino acids in protein mean enough glucose for their diet not being ketogenic.

Also apparently early travelers where much more interested in hunting and the vegetable gathering of women kind of got tossed aside. I find it totally unbelievable that people who had access, even seasonally, to berries and edible palnts would not utilize them.
Very true

1 pot hunter

Banned
Oct 24, 2022
Sheffield
Weirdly, I got food poisoning a few years ago and it obliterated my already slightly shaky dairy tolerance...

I found all meat times really helped me in the stomach department... back onto "normal" diet again, stomach hasn't been fantastic recently...might need to return to meat again.
When I eat all meat I rarely needed number 2 often it was like everything was totally absorbed n utilised I never farted either n felt great bread always makes me need toilet though .

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE