Canvas frame tent. WANTED

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Samon

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
Hi, I would like a large canvas framed tent for my garden. It must be big enough to stand in and fit a table in, and be waterproof/windproof enough to survive our weather as it'll be erected perminantly.

Something like this would be great:http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/RACLET-FA...re_HikingCamping_Tents_JN&hash=item2a2128d0fa I just live too far away to collect from here.

And something liek this would be perfect:http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?um=1...1&start=25&ndsp=16&ved=1t:429,r:12,s:25,i:191 but they sell for quite a bit on ebay.

So, has anyone got something that may be suitable for me? feel free to message me if you do and we can discuss a deal!

The Cumbrian

Nov 10, 2007
The Rainy Side of the Lakes.
Hey Samon,

I don't know where you're based, but I was in Anchor Supplies in Ripley yesterday and they had a load of ex MOD on display. I think they have a website now too. I was so overwhelmed when I was in there I ended up buying nothing.

Cheers, Michael.

Samon

Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
Hey Samon,

I don't know where you're based, but I was in Anchor Supplies in Ripley yesterday and they had a load of ex MOD on display. I think they have a website now too. I was so overwhelmed when I was in there I ended up buying nothing.

Cheers, Michael.

I'm near Bristol, so a bit far from there I think! did they have anything like the land rover one by any chance?

Drat, I just sold one

Ill keep my eyes open.

ah thank you!

They seem to sell for a moderate price but so few people deliver and I don't drive, so it's a bit of a bugger really. I'd also really like to get one soon..

Samon

Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
thank you for such a kind offer :)

I just had a check on anchor supplies website and they have that really cool land rover tent! but it's just soo expensive! It's going to be used a shed, for me to work in and shoot out of in bad weather. I am currently using frames and cheap tarps, but the cheap tarps aren't hoplding up to the mega gale and uber rain!

And I can't afford a metal shed and don't want to buy a cheaper wooden one that'll just be poorly made.

vizsla

Native
Jun 6, 2010
Derbyshire
Have a look at ebay couriers services on ebay not used one myself but i no people who have. Anchor supplies are good iv got two canvas army tents from there only small though but they had one in that must have bin 12x12 ft and tall enough

Samon

Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
I have a Mykonos 8 frame tent without bedrooms available,only trouble is I'm up North and you're down South!
Suppose it wouldn't cost a lot to courier,let me know if you're interested.

Pic here, http://www.ukcampsite.co.uk/tents/p/Easy-Camp-Mykonos-8/1702

Ah that looks very nice! but I think it might be a bit large tbh mate, and the courier service will cost a few coppers!

that being said I think the ideal size would be 9'x9' give or take. thanks for the offer though bud!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE