Spyderco UKPK

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

kawasemi

May 27, 2009
Where the path takes me
I've got a mint condition/unused, original black G10 one that I'm not using. I'm thinking £90 which includes paypal fees and RMSD.

Drop me a pm if you are interested and I'll dig it out this week.

cheers

Kawasemi

cowboy

Banned
May 3, 2010
The shire
OK i should state that im looking for one around the 40 to 60 quid mark... :rolleyes:

kawasemi , Im sorry to waste your time i should have mentioned it the first time about having a budget. Money atm isnt in abundance!! :D

Cheers,

cowboy

kawasemi

May 27, 2009
Where the path takes me
OK i should state that im looking for one around the 40 to 60 quid mark... :rolleyes:

kawasemi , Im sorry to waste your time i should have mentioned it the first time about having a budget. Money atm isnt in abundance!! :D

Cheers,

cowboy

No worries - I'm going to post it for sale later this week anyway.

for about £40 you can get one of the FRN UKPK's from heinnie http://www.heinnie.com/product.asp?...&strPageHistory=search&numSearchStartRecord=1

is that any good or were you after one of the G10 ones specifically?

This is sound advice if your budget is limited - G10's tend to be more expensive than the FRN ones and I think a carbon fibre one will be beyond you as well unless you are prepared to take one that is well used and loved as it were.

kawasemi

cowboy

Banned
May 3, 2010
The shire
Cheers for the help guys! Iv been having a butchers at the cheaper spydercos, and have decided to ask on hear first if anyone has one they are willing to part with?? The only ones i like the look of are the not serrated edge with either the black or grey handle.

If im in with no luck ill buy a new one as a gift to my self for Christmas! ;)[/COLOR][/INDENT]

dwardo

Bushcrafter through and through
Aug 30, 2006
Nr Chester
Tend to hold their prices as they are very good knives that last.
Dont give up though great knife to own and use.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE