Spyderco BCUK bushcrafter

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

cowboy

Banned
May 3, 2010
The shire
Hi guys, im a bit reluctant to trade this but needs must.. It just doesnt get used as much as id like it too!

Ill get some pictures of the one iv got later, but for now this should give you an idea.

TRADED

http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?um=1&...w=1366&bih=667

What im looking for trade wise;

straight swap,

HD video camera in excellent condition!!

ENZO TRAPPER!

Air riffle

Bark river Bravo 1

guitar (open to offers) electro or acoustic..

Ridgeline Monsson

..Also open to any other ideas!

combined items/£

Swedish snow smock L (over head preferd)

olive German military Mittens

Swedish army gas mask bag with leather bottom

Veg tan leather, Leather tooling alfabet set, swivel knife

Draw knife and left handed spoon knife, whittlers

spyderco UKPK, slip joints or friction folders

Any sort of traditional bushy bits

tomahawk!!

handmade Kuska

someone who can put an edge on a couple of axe heads and or my Sheffield bushcrafter

Last edited:

sasquatch

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 15, 2008
Northampton
Hmm, I've got a spare fender strat collecting dust. Not to sure about a swap but I might be tempted. Let me know what you think Matt

cowboy

Banned
May 3, 2010
The shire
Sounds interesting mate! Any chance i could see it? Im wanting to get back into playing.. I really want to lean some Delta blues, Hobo blues, but i cant see me having the cash for a resonator any time soon :rolleyes:

Iv still got my Crafter but its being a pain in the **** at the Mo and really needs looking at! The Bridge has sunk by a MM and its giving off buzz on my top frets..

this is the Modle i have.
http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?hl=e...29,r:0,s:0,i:82&tx=144&ty=65&biw=1366&bih=667

sasquatch

Jun 15, 2008
Northampton
I'll get some pics tonight. It's a black and white right handed strat, not much left to the imagination is there! It's been around a long time and sits as a back up for gigging and gets occasional use as I don't need an allen key to change the intonation. I've recorded with it in the past so it's up to the job, it's just nothing fancy. I fell in love with a vintage Danelectro recently, made the mistake of picking it up and now I really want it! Happy with my main guitar for the minute though, must resist!

You should have a go at fixing the Crafter. Ignore what you read online and just go for it, you don't need to be a luthier or pay pros top dollar to fix guitars in my opinion. If it works you have a playable guitar, if not you're in the same boat as now. Hobo blues eh? I've always fancied making a cigar box guitar with a pickup for that sort of thing but never got round to it. You can even get kits off ebay, the neck would be the hardest part if doing it all yourself.

cowboy

Banned
May 3, 2010
The shire
Hi John, Yes this is your old boy :) Still in the same condition..

Id be interested in seeing the strat and tomahawk if you dont mind? :)

PS wile im here, parcel just arrived! :) thanks for getting it off so quick. oh and the 3 in 1's are much appreciated! Id literally just ran out! Cheers Boss

sasquatch

Jun 15, 2008
Northampton
If it was John's originally first dibs to him, I'd hate to get between a man and his knife!

Johnnyboy1971

Dec 24, 2010
Yorkshire
Its not a problem to me Chad, you were first in line so your call.
My strat hasnt been used in ages and the hawk i bought but never used at all.
Oh and hows the fabrication coming along.

To be honest Matt i only put them in to stop the rattling. I will post a pic of the hawk for you.

sasquatch

Jun 15, 2008
Northampton
I'm not too fussed to be honest John, I don't buy knives but I've always liked the feel of the Spyderco bushcrafter. I'm happy to pass on this as Joseph will want a full sized strat to replace his 3/4 soon anyway and he won't be getting my Kramer until I die! The stove is coming on a treat, I'll get a thread up in the next few days or pm you pics...

Johnnyboy1971

Dec 24, 2010
Yorkshire
Cool. Looking forward to them.
Not too fussed about the knife but just trying to help out with Matts needs.

cowboy

Banned
May 3, 2010
The shire
Hi guys, Pm inboud to you all!

This is Now traded with Man of Tanith for a new much needed winter jacket!

Thanks for everyone's interest!

Last edited:

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
You won't regret the knife, Sam :D

Chris Claycomb who worked on the design, finished blanks for the Mods at the time the knife was released. We've all got our own chosen scales on them.....typically muddy that I end up, Chris wisely put green micarta on mine :D
It's both very comfortable in use and fairly hefty without ever being 'too much', iimmc.

cheers,
M

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE