makers mark help (again!)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dreadhead

Bushcrafter through and through
Looking at the other stuff you like I think I'm going to be way wide of the mark here but I sketched it out roughly anyway. It started off as just letters and I got carried away doodling again and added a viking/woodspirit style beard. It worked pretty well as just letters without adding the beard though.

P1090928.jpg

i do like that! good use of the letters and beardiness nice one

Dreadhead

check out "Clip Art"

just google something like "clip Art evil goat head " most if it is royalty free so help yerself :)

good suggestion mate. Though i trawled through google clipart before starting the first competition and it yielded few results but as Mike put it i would prefer something personalised and with the talent coming out here im glad i didnt just go for some old clipart.

Dreadhead

well i reckon it's between Ruuds hoof design and DaveOs latest goat design! or maybe even both. i like the hoof because i can have it very small so it will fit onto small projects and as it is mostly round it will look okay in any place so i am dead chuffed :) i also really like Daves design too which i could use on slightly bigger projects i just need it 'tarted' up a bit so to speak superb work guys!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE