Canned Bread?

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.
Pocari Sweat tastes quite good, you find it in most vending machines in Japan. My favourite is the Jamaican soup mix at my local Tesco called Cock Soup. The packaging used to say that it was "just like daddy's" but they changed it.
 
Bacon grill is like chopped ham and pork, a courser version of Spam really, you can grill it or fry it; used to be issued in the old army 'compo' ration packs.

Have you tried Yoders canned bacon? I had a couple of cans off an American chum and some freeze dried pork chops and both were better than they sound.
 
Thanks Rik.

I haven't seen canned bacon but that's likely because I haven't looked for it. That'll have to change now that you've brought it to my attention. I have seen various freeze dried meats (beef and pork) and they've all been better than I expected.
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE