Bacon Wrapped BBQ beans.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

TarHeelBrit

Mar 13, 2014
Alone now.
While wandering the net looking at different camp fire recipes I found this one. Bacon wrapped barbecue beans. Simple enough just line you pot or Dutch oven with streaky bacon overlapping each rasher and the pour in some canned BBQ beans or as I prefer just a can of beans and add my own barbecue sauce to taste. Cover the beans with folded over bacon and cook over the fire until the bacon is done. Sounds damn tasty but I can't help thinking the camp will resemble this after dinner.

Bacon wrapped BBQ beans.jpg

***Don't watch at work with the speakers on.***

[video=youtube;VPIP9KXdmO0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPIP9KXdmO0&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Hunkyfunkster

Mar 2, 2015
Loch Lomond
I saw these on Pinterest a while back. "Bean" dying to try them (see what I did there? ). Don't have a Dutch oven, so they'll probably be done in the casserole dish in the oven at first

Alex

TarHeelBrit

Mar 13, 2014
Alone now.
"Bean"????..... really??..... ouch.:lmao:

Like you I don't have a Dutch Oven so I'm going to use a small casserole dish. I just have to pluck up the courage to sit down and eat a bacon and bean overload.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE