Cancer Research Charity Push Up Challenge

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Greg

Jul 16, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Hello All
I never post this sort of thing but this is very personal to me and my Son.
My Son Josh Hardman is in the process of undertaking a Push Up Challenge to raise money for Cancer Research Wales in which he is completing 100 push ups every day for the whole month of May.

If you would like to donate to this worthy cause please follow the link below.

Thank You

Greg

Reactions: TeeDee

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
I’ve had lymphoma which was treated with a pretty gruelling 8 sessions of chemotherapy, so I wish you well. I appreciate how humbling it can be to get a cancer diagnosis and give up a lot of time and in my case my job due to the treatment. Also, the worry and guilt felt for what you’ve dropped on your family. It really does change everything, my life hasn’t been the same since, I spent quite a bit of time at a charity run company called Cancerwise who helped me along, especially in the aftermath when I was diagnosed as clear. It wasn’t just a case of getting back to work and normality, a serious event had occurred and you can’t just get over it. I give them money to this day because I have a personal connection, but I wouldn’t ask anyone else to, especially on a forum.

Charity posts don’t always go down well on forums, and nor does admonishing people for a perceived lack of support. There may well have donators who read your post and quietly put some money in the pot.

As I said, all the best. I know that feeling of deep empathy that develops between sufferers and those that help them through, it’s a deeply emotional experience. Do understand that many have their own causes to support for whatever reason, whether it’s by donation of volunteering, and yours is personal to you.

Reactions: CLEM and nigelp

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE