Help for Heroes

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dave-Jefferson

Apr 23, 2012
York, North Yorkshire
Hi all, I have recently spoken with Tony and had the go ahead for this thread.

On Saturday 2nd August 2014 (2 weeks 😁😁) I'm taking on the Tough Mudder challenge in Skipton to raise money for Help for Heroes.

Tough Mudder is an endurance event series in which participants attempt 10–12-mile long (16–19 km) military-style obstacle course. Designed and created by British Special Forces to test mental as well as physical strength, obstacles often play on common human fears, such as fire, water, electricity and heights. It is extremely challenging and all about overcoming obstacles. I am training every day to increase my fitness and my determination to complete this challenge is sky high.

Help for Heroes (H4H) is a British charity launched on 1 October 2007 to help provide better facilities for British servicemen and women who have been wounded or injured in the line of duty. It was founded by Bryn Parry OBE and his wife Emma Parry OBE after they visited soldiers at Selly Oak Hospital in Birmingham.
This charity has a mission to deliver an enduring national network of support for our wounded and their families. They inspire and enable those who have made sacrifices on our behalf to achieve their full potential. The war in Afghanistan may be nearly over, but for those who have suffered life-changing injuries, their battles are just beginning. Help for Heroes will not let them fight these battles alone and I also want to support them any way I can.

I am writing to you to ask if you would be kind enough to sponsor me to complete my challenge, big or small any donations are greatly appreciated and are going to a great cause. The company I work for 'Cargill cocoa and chocolate' have also kindly offered to match my total amount of donations.

Tough Mudder is all about overcoming obstacles, together. Your support will help me with my fundraising and help others overcome their own obstacles.
If you would like to get an idea of the obstacles that I will be completing visit the Tough Mudder website

www.toughmudder.co.uk

Any donations can be made by visiting my fundraising page which is:
http://www.eventbrite.com/donate/david-jefferson/854173?sig=AA5leUrANA6aYGXOD5iBeBHiKx1vxO6Vag
Thank you in advance for any support you are able give me.
Cheers Dave Jefferson

The reason for using the website to collect donations is so I have no contact with any money and every penny raised goes directly to the charity. All you have to do if you would like to sponsor me, is click the link and follow the on screen instructions.

Thanks again
Dave Jefferson

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Dave-Jefferson

Apr 23, 2012
York, North Yorkshire
Thanks for your donation Suggy! It's all going to a good cause, and your money will be doubled! Thanks again mate
u4agetaj.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE