Can you see this knife ?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

pumbaa

Settler
Jan 28, 2005
dorset

tenbears10

Native
Oct 31, 2003
xxxx
pumbaa said:
I have been playing with my webspace today and thought i would see if i can get pictures to show up on the forums .
So here should be a couple of pictures of a freind from texas's pride and joy , apparently he paid about $800 for it .
Sorry if the pics are really big , not sure on downsizing !
Knife%20003.jpg

Knife%20009.jpg

Knife%20002.jpg

Cheers
Pumbaa

Knife%20002.jpg

I think it should be http: not ftp:

Lets see if that works

leon-1

Just looking at your links, they look like they are being hosted on an FTP site rather than an HTTP. You could try hosting them on Image Shack or Photobucket :)

If you are running XP, there is an image resizer amongst the powertools for it and this will make re-sizing images a lot easier, it is quick and easy to use. Just right click and choose resize picture and then it will ask small medium or large :)

Nov 29, 2004
Scotland
The links certainly want to behave like ftp paths, with your password and user name I could open the directory and grab the images, but then thats not really a handy way to share files.

pumbaa

Settler
Jan 28, 2005
dorset
Cheers Giancarlo , thats cracked it . Now you can all see this knife . Shame its in acase though , looks like a good user .
Cheers
Pumbaa

pumbaa

Settler
Jan 28, 2005
dorset
The $800 one is the one in the case . I would not have paid that myself (think the missus would skin and scrape my hide with it!) . Twas just a couple of pics i was playing with to try and work a way to display photos on posts . I was told they are both swedish .
Cheers
pumbaa

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE