couple new, couple old (sharp stuff)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Jun 25, 2013
Nottinghamshire
Hello, up for sale is a couple you have seen before and a couple yopu havent .

this my fist full sized kukri.
Made from o1 tool steel 4mm thick.
The blade is 30cm long and 6.5cm at the widest point. Total length of the knife is 44.5 cm
The cutting edge is convex and the spine rounded with a satin Finnish.
Handle is zebrano with 4x 4mm brass pins and 1x8mm lanyard tube.
Tooled Italian leather sheath made of 3.5mm thick shoulder.
The blade has a differential temper for an absorbent spring temper to the handle and spine with a harder temper to the cutting edge.

Asking price is £185 which covers PayPal and postage which as always will be first class recorded delivery, overseas postage will be more.

a couple of pics at the end to show both the large knives i have for sale currently .

next the kopis

constructed from 4mm thick o1 tool steel with a differential temper , meaning the cutting edge is hard to retain the cutting edge, and the spine - ricaso and tang all spring tempered for flexability.

the blade its self is 27 cm or 10 3\4" long 5cm or 2" at the widest point . it has a convex grind for strength when chopping , this is a superior grind for chopping tools in my mind as the cross section is stronger than a flat grind. blade is satin finnished .

the handle is a very nice piece of cocobolo wood with multipal brass pins and single lanyard tube.

the sheath is made from 3 thicneses of leather , hand brushed dye effect that ranges from light tan to dark brown at the edges and very dark brown on the back, it has a bras rectangle hoop and a belt hanger for better movement when walking etc .

asking price is £185 which covers paypal fees and firstclass recorded delivery .

ok pictures .

next two of my new design , im very excited about these and have 3 sizes this being the miduim and large also there is two handle shape options , but this pair are the same as you can see , lots more of these to come , designed to be all rounders eligant and strong with an atractive shape . they are both proto types so a little different to how they may end up as the finnished design.

both finnished to satin on the steel which is o1 tool with file work to both spine and belly with brass liners and hollow pins .

100% my own design and styling all work done by myself . black linen micarta handles and tooled leather sheaths .larger one first is 11" in total length 5.5" handle and 5.5" blade 4mm thick steel with a "flandi" grind which is flat ground with a scandi grind as is secondery bevel leading to the edge . its a great weighted knife , just about right in the hand . the next one of these i make is mine and its on the bench as we speak.

dark brown 3.5mm leather tooled sheath with press stud fasteing so its not moving once locked into the sheath.

£145 for this one but they will be more expensive in future , there is £10 worth of brass alone on each knife !!

next the medium .(smaller of the pair) 9.5" total lenght 5 1/4" handle 4 1/4" blade in 4mm thick o1 tool steel. again file work to both side of the handle and brass liners . scandi grind or there abouts with micro bevel edge, 3.5mm dark brown tooled leather sheath .

£130 for this one please.

lots of pics all mixed in togeather im afraid , i think you will be able to see which is which . as you can see this knife is design for every possible hold there is . the pics try to show this but you will see when you buy either of them , they are pretty good !!

more pics here http://s1128.photobucket.com/user/m...3&page=1&_suid=142375886369306401472612523005

all prices cover paypal fees and postage which will be firstclass recorded delivery unless over seas.

first come first serve sale to.

Last edited:

weekender

Feb 26, 2006
Cambridge
Good I'm glad the kopis is sold I was buckling under the feeling of wanting lovely looking knife just couldn't raise the funds😥😥

Sent from somewhere?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE