Stu Mitchell Secare ( Number 522) ONLY PRICE DROP

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Griffo32

Apr 6, 2010
Southampton
Stu Mitchell Secare ( Number 522)​

I have decided to sell the Secare that I bought on here a few weeks ago. I bought this with the intention of keeping it but then Stu contacted me the day after saying he had a new one available for me. To cut a long story short, I ended up with two! I was going to keep them both but it a bit daft! I can't use them both at the same time!

The one for sale is the bolstered version and comes with a swinkels sheath and a custom Bayley sheath that the previous owner had made.

The knife is in excellent condition, it has had light use from its previous owner . I haven't used it at all so it is in exactly the same condition as when I got it.

More detail can be found on the existing sales thread here:

http://www.britishblades.com/forums/showthread.php?197892-Stuart-Mitchell-Secare-Swinkels-Sheath

I paid £550 because I wanted to take both sheaths

I would like £525 please, NOW £500 preferably by bank transfer. I will cover the postage.

OVER 18's ONLY!

Any questions, please ask!

I will add pictures when the light is better in the morning

After a few requests I've borrowed Andy's pics from the original sales thread so people who are not on BB can see them. Thanks Andy, please let me know if you would prefer that I remove them! More pics added tomorrow!

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE