can not attach anything to a post!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Bushmaster

Forager
Oct 17, 2004
Scotland
Help!! I've been trying to attach a picture to a reply and when I select upload I get an error saying I have exceeded my quota by 9.9 kb.
But I have used up zero attachments.I have not done one yet.Honest :?:
c'mon techies throw me a lifeline :wink:
Geoff

and it was to prove I beat Shinobi at the penguin clubbing :shock: :naughty:

Adi007

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 3, 2003
How big was the image you were trying to attach?

tomtom

Dec 9, 2003
Sunny South Devon
i just saw what your trying to attach (i will believe it when I see it!!) :rolmao:

if you want to host it with a third party (as its not very bushcrafty)

i set up a Photo Bucket account a while ago for anyone to use if they wish.. it will take .jpeg .png (and i forget what else) images.. of you want to use it just make yourself an album

Edit by Kath: I've deleted the username/password so they don't end up on google! Please PM tomtom to get them. :wink:

Buckshot

Mod
Mod
Jan 19, 2004
Oxford
Appologies, I must have had caps lock on - doh!!!

OK lets try this.
moccs1small.jpg

OK so why can't I cange my blog to have the picture in it?
I've tried loads of times but after I go into edit it and click save changes it goes to a white screen and then locks up?

Any ideas

Cheers

Mark

tomtom

Dec 9, 2003
Sunny South Devon
i you cant edit blogs can you?? what i had to do was copy what you put in the blog in to word.. and delete the blog entry.. then make changes to the word bit (add pic) then re-post it in your blog.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE