Camp Knife...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
B

Burbidge

Firstly hello to all as this is my first post on this forum (have been lurking for a while now and have seen some beautiful knives). I was just wondering what people use as a 'camp' knife, so if its not too much trouble any pictures of your camp knives?

Cheers

James

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
I'm after an old MOD survival knife for heavy tasks round camp but my general user is this by Lance Ockenden ...

lance1.jpg

Welcome to the forum too :)

Last edited:
B

Burbidge

Cheers for the reply guys, may just have to get a better bushy that I can really throw into the tasks... Enzo Trapper Flat Grind or EKA Nordic W11? Your thoughts please?

B

Burbidge

Right the Trapper seems to be the way forward then, time to start saving some money ;) then time for some :camping:

memorire

Jan 21, 2010
Germany
Burbidge,

if you need a knife for going out get a mora (711 is my favourite). And with the rest of the money you save up buy some other kit you might need. Believe me, the difference in money between a mora and some other production or custom knife is not equal to the difference in the cutting abilities or toughness ;) dont get too hung up on gear.

cheers

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE