camp axe?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Aaron Rushton

Tenderfoot
Jul 27, 2011
S. Wales
hi all,
i'm looking to get my first quality axe. i'm looking for a camp axe, kindling maker, crafting and general chopper but i don't want to break the bank. i have been looking at hultafors axes as they seem to be good quality and made in sweden which is always a plus but my question is, are they anyware close to the quality of gransfors axes? i have also been looking at the wetterlings scout as i have heard they make good axes, and comes in around the same price bracket as hultafors axes.
thanks,
Aaron.

woodstock

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 7, 2007
off grid somewhere else
try one of these £22 + vat free P+P husqvarna forest axe review i got one recently and its not a half decent bit of kit came with a nice sturdy leather guard and sharp to boot

woof

Apr 12, 2008
lincolnshire
I got one of the hultasfors axes recently, i paid £28.55 all in from my tool shed. Very good value for the money. The trekking axe i got, is slightly shorter than a sfa, coming in at 17 & 1/2", putting it between the sfa & the wildlife.Mine was paper cutting sharpe when it arrived, good value for money. Not as good as my cegga, but then not much is..

Rob

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE