Camouflage boiler suit or overalls

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

mowerman

Aug 23, 2015
Shropshire
Hi, has anyone got any recommendations for a camouflage boiler suit or the like ?
I could do with one for shooting in the winter to keep me warm.

Thanks

Wildgoose

May 15, 2012
Middlesex
You should be able to get a set of DPM AFV coveralls pretty cheap on EBay. They come in DPM or MTP and are good quality.
The exercise version is cotton, the same as soldier 95 kit, the rarer combat version is nomex.

Sep 3, 2015
New Forest
Dutch Army use a one piece cold weather coverall, DPM Goretex on the outside (with hood) and a quilted sleeping bag type liner. You can get them surplus if you shop around

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
As long as you aren't too tall the German Tank Suit is pretty good.
I used one for cold weather work and shooting in my forestry days years ago.
It has a removeable fleece liner, all zips are anti-snag/flush, good range of movement, inbuilt shoulder holster and a velcro hidden recovery handle on your back should you get a knock on your bonce. :D
I really liked mine and quite a few other folk asked me to get them one back in the day.

Sent via smoke-signal from a woodland in Scotland.

mowerman

Aug 23, 2015
Shropshire

mick91

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
May 13, 2015
Sunderland
Ordered some of these in XXXL. I am 6ft 4 and around 17 stone so they should be about right.
I am hoping that if it is too cold I can wear my thermals underneath. 👍
Xxxl you'll be able to wear normal clothes under them they where fairly roomy iirc

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE