Camel bone Bowie

Fatbob

Nomad
Jun 29, 2012
Godmanchester
Hi all here is a Bowie that I recently finished, I've just traded it so thought I'd post a pic before it went to its new owner.
It's a 10inch blade with felt liners, brass fittings and camel bone scales.
Hope you like it.

Niels

Mar 28, 2011
Netherlands
Looks awesome. Makes a good combo with the hawk. You keep this pair under your pillow at night I suppose?;)

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
He has you know, it's why you have to keep such like under the pillow! He's got a new King and has gone all William of Orange and decided to invade Europe - bushcrafter by bushcrafter. :)

Niels

Mar 28, 2011
Netherlands
He has you know, it's why you have to keep such like under the pillow! He's got a new King and has gone all William of Orange and decided to invade Europe - bushcrafter by bushcrafter. :)

Oh no, you've found out about my plan.:evilangel: I'm guilty too though, I admit it. I too have a hawk and knife hanging next to my bed. But there haven't been any burglars to try an reenact 'the patriot' on.:eek:

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Oh no, you've found out about my plan.:evilangel: I'm guilty too though, I admit it. I too have a hawk and knife hanging next to my bed. But there haven't been any burglars to try an reenact 'the patriot' on.:eek:
When I shared a house no one would come into my room, especially if I was sleeping. Too many sharps and hitty things around the place. Don't know if you ever saw Sledgehammer? There was a line when someone asked if he slept with his ivory handled magnum (which he talks too), his reply is "I would if I slept". It's a comedy by the way.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE