Calling all wild food enthusiast...please help!

malente

Life member
Jan 14, 2007
Germany
Malente...my sympathies :), what subject have you chosen to lose your sanity for?

Thank you :D

here's the working title, if you really must know :eek: :

Information Systems strategy making in Small and Medium sized Enterprises:-
Exploring the varying levels of manifestations of Information Systems in Small and Medium sized Enterprises using an Actor Network Theory approach.

Its qualitative, so I won't really be needing any surveys (thank god) but have to plough hundreds of pages of transcrips...

Anyone still awake :borgsmile

Mike

Stuart

Sep 12, 2003
Stuart,

If you can make a note of the mumbo jumbo error then google it you will likely find an answer.

This is what i'm getting when I try to open the file:

untitled-1.jpg

It doesnt really help explain what the problem is, I cant see any permissions problem and there is more than ample memory to open a text document.

Ogri the trog

Mod
Mod
Apr 29, 2005
Mid Wales UK
Filled in and saved,
but my PC couldn't find all attachments to send - if it turns up minus the answers, please let me know.

Good Luck

Ogri the trog

lisa

Tenderfoot
Apr 29, 2003
Lake District
Thanks so much Chickenofthewoods! However, I couldn't open it as my computer didn't recognise the program it was saved as (e.g not Word)...any ideas?

Aug 27, 2006
Kent
Errrrm. You are asking one of the least tecchie people on the planet, let me have a look in my doc files & see what I've done.

Back in a mo'. :)

Matt Weir

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 22, 2006
Tyldesley, Lancashire.
This is what i'm getting when I try to open the file:

untitled-1.jpg

It doesnt really help explain what the problem is, I cant see any permissions problem and there is more than ample memory to open a text document.

Hmmm that is a bit strange. At home I use 2007 and it's fine. I've just opened it again whilst at work using Word 2003 and it opened fine again :bluThinki

Have a look at this and hopefully you will fix it

lisa

Tenderfoot
Apr 29, 2003
Lake District
Thanks everyone! I am collating quite a pile of data thanks to all the help you guys are giving...which is brilliant (if not a bit daunting)!! Sorry for the techy problems.

Best
Lisa

lisa

Tenderfoot
Apr 29, 2003
Lake District
Thanks a million Rhoda, only problem is that I don't seem to have received it?

Just to make sure (coz lots of people do this) Woodsmoke is a uk.com url, not co.uk.

Hope you can send again! :)

Best
Lisa

JonnyP

Oct 17, 2005
Cornwall...
Lisa.... Can I copy onto an ordinary email and send to you..? Or do you have enough now..? I could not find Word on that link someone sent me..

leon-1

Lisa.... Can I copy onto an ordinary email and send to you..? Or do you have enough now..? I could not find Word on that link someone sent me..

Johnn was that to do with open office, if so download it and install it, open office can and will open word documents. The part that you need will be open office writer, it is the word processor for open office and will open many different office programs documents including microsoft word.

It is also what I used to fill in my form, so if Lisa has that one then you should have no problems.

lisa

Tenderfoot
Apr 29, 2003
Lake District
Thanks a million all...really appreciated and I'm collating quite a pile of data now, with some really interesting comments.

One fundamental thing I forgot to include, is that I am working on the assumption that there is indeed an increase in the popularity of wild plant use for food, but I need to back this up.

Do you folks feel that there is an increase in popularity,/ resurgence of interest, in say the past 5 years?

If so, what indications are there of a resurgence?

Why do you think there has been a contemporary revival?

Sorry to bug you all for more info, but It would be really interesting to hear your views (either here or emailed to info@woodsmoke.uk.com).

Cheers,
Lisa

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE