calling all foodies

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

drewdunnrespect

On a new journey
Aug 29, 2007
teesside
www.drewdunnrespect.com
who would be up for a foodies meet I.E its Meet dedicated to bushcooking techniques and we have communal cooking sessions and we learn different cooking techniques and what not anyways who would be up for it

drew

ps if you up for it just say so and if we get enough interest i will look into a location

MartinK9

Life Member
Dec 4, 2008
Leicestershire
A much needed meet judging by some of the food I've seen prepared by some members, pretty grim stuff to be honest.

Oh really Rick? :rolleyes:

[video=youtube;d51ZxGjnCDk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d51ZxGjnCDk&feature=pl cp[/video]

potkettleblack.jpg

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: :lmao:

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
Really? yes. There is a place for canned sausage in the scheme of things Martin an excellent sausage for those of us who actually get out camping not in the garden but away from home for more than one night and don't take a fridge. Those who've camped with me know my meals are fresh and of the highest standard. I'm lucky in that I'm frankly, a superb cook at home and when outdoors, and modest of course, some members I've seen prepare food have ended up with stuff I'd not give a dog I hated.

Oh really Rick? :rolleyes:

[video=youtube;d51ZxGjnCDk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d51ZxGjnCDk&feature=pl cp[/video]

potkettleblack.jpg%20

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: :lmao:

plastic-ninja

Jan 11, 2011
cumbria
my pleasure Drew.
I can show you how to make the starter culture and anything you like from it.
Depending on time of year we may even be able to forage the starter.
I have a couple of ex MOD ovens to try over a fire.They work fine over petrol burners
but a fire would be better I think.
Cheers , Simon

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE