Bushy calendar

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Harvestman

Bushcrafter through and through
May 11, 2007
Pontypool, Wales, Uk
Without being negative, one problem with edibles is that they appear at different times north to south, and to a lesser extent east to west, and that's without the seasonal variations from year to year, so you may just have to go with a general period expressed in months. This does someowheat reduce the value of the guide, but only slightly. So, let me provide one:

St George's mushroom. A good edible, difficult to confuse wth other species. Traditionally available on St George's day 23rd April, but more realistically available in May.

You might also note that some species, such as nettles, are available most of the year, but have periods when they at their best (springtime for nettles).

munkiboi182

Jan 28, 2012
taverham, thorpe marriott, norfolk
cheers harvestman.

been playing with the layout and some dates etc and i can only fit it in a monthly style.

what does everyone think?

reckon if i do it monthly, could throw in some comical pics too. make a monthly comp of it an the winner appears on the calendar

Big Stu 12

Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
On the food time of yer why not use the table thats at the back of the Gem Food for Free book leaves it open a bit then.

Big Stu 12

Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
i dont own that one big stu but if you could send me a copy it would help

My scanner at home has broken, so when i get back to work, on Tuesday , i'll scan it and send it to you, its a nice little book and only cost about £3 to £4 I keep it in my response pack

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE