Bushmoot and the Naughty Corner

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
S

Stewby

Hi

Just a quick post to say how much my son and I enjoyed the Bushmoot - A big thanks to everyone who we met and especially the organisers and the workshop conductors for their engaging patience and expert tuition. The four days flew by.

I came home from work tonight to find that my 10 year old son Oscar has been busy constructing a rather elaborate den in the living room using poles, clothes horses, blankets and duvets with his friends (its been rather wet and miserable outside here in Lancashire) - only to find him boldly and proudly announce to everyone that it's called "The Naughty Corner"!!!

Bravo!

Stewart and Oscar

Cap'n Badger

Maker
Jul 18, 2006
Port o' Cardiff
Oi!...That's a copyrighted name.........:eek:......But I'm sure the members o' the 'corner' won't mind.
I'm glad Oscar is still havin' fun wi' the memorys o' the bushmoot.....(He prob' remembers more o' it than I do..lol)...:headbang:

S

Stewby

thanks Toddy - yes just sent a PM to Malley who got in touch.

Oscar really enjoyed bushmoot and made some very good friends including Josh - I have to say that all the children I met were fantastic and they seemed to bond very quickly.

If most get to the Moot again next year I think there will be some very good lasting friendships.

sandbag47

Jun 12, 2007
northampton
Ashleigh said she is looking forward to seeing Rommie and Oscar again next year at the moot ...proberly sneaking off the the "The Naughty Corner" ......again !!!

maddave

Jan 2, 2004
Manchester UK
The naughty corner did have it's fair share of rugrats running around. Mostly trying to spy out where badger was hiding his treasure !! I'm glad they all had an excellent time and Merthyr Mawr is a great place where kids can be.....well kids !! Many a parent saw their youngsters happy, mucky and sleeping like angels no doubt:D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE