Bushmoot 2016 - Who's going this year?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Midnitehound

Silver Trader
Jun 8, 2011
AREA 51
I will be there for the whole gig - perhaps not too mobile as my knee is packing up and I am looking at surgery on it ... but I will hobble around some!

Rumour goes that Hans has volunteered to wheel you around in a barrow or was that peel you a marrow, difficult to say as the grapevine was a little shriveled!

Womble

Native
Sep 22, 2003
Aldershot, Hampshire, UK
Me!

I'm hoping to turn up somtime Thursday evening, straight from Scout camp in Hemel Hempstead, and staying unyil Sunday. Unfortunately I couldn't get any time off the following week.

There *might* be some storytelling from me if Im there....

Tengu

Jan 10, 2006
Wiltshire
Ah, well, thats the idea, isnt it? That way you wont be dissapointed when it turns out to be mundane.

(Its actualy quite mundane...)

Countryman

Native
Jun 26, 2013
North Dorset
I came home from a work trip last night to find 6 piles of neatly prepared kit all over my living room floor. I had made a list last week and my excited family had got everything down from the loft, sorted and packed it into personal and group use ready for me to inspect and load up.

I love that they are as excited as this!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wayland

Hárbarðr
I started packing yesterday afternoon.

Every time I think to myself I'm going to go lighter this year but as I'm packing I think " I'll just take that as well in case someone wants to see it." By the time I've finished I've usually got even more than the last time.

We'll see how it goes this time.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Ha ha, that's so me as well, Umm, I might need that little knife, umm, those pegs might come in handy, can't have too much cordage, umm, be good to show so and so this and that, can't have too many tarps....

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE