Bushmoot 2016 - Who's going this year?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
I got it all in the back of my van! Even the Dutch Oven and Bake stone!
Oh eck - there must be something I have forgotten......

Dark Horse Dave

Apr 5, 2007
Surrey / South West London
Our car is mostly packed; just the clothes and some food to go. Like last year my wife and daughter will be coming down by train cos there's no room in the car with all the gubbins we bring between us!

Sent from my E2003 using Tapatalk

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
My van contains everything I will need - including food - except for that which Steve will be providing.... I will actually pay him for from the cash in my wallet!
The van holds it all and I will not be stepping off site at all :)

Neanderthal

Dec 2, 2004
Cheshire
Rucksack packed repacked and repacked again. :)
Sure I'm not the first one to wish I had Hermione's Magic bag

Rolling. See you there

Jun 8, 2016
Loughborough
My wife and I are coming for a couple of days 3rd & 4th, to do a couple of the courses. Wish we were able to stay longer for the main event, but we have another holiday booked in Norfolk on Friday, that'll be a fun drive I bet!!

Anyway, can't wait to get there, even if it does mean leaving at silly o'clock tomorrow morning to get there in time for the course.

Countryman

Native
Jun 26, 2013
North Dorset
I'm here now. Check the forecast and plan appropriately. It has rained solidly for the last 24 hours.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE