Bushmoot 2013 - My pics

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
First of all I want to say a very heartfelt thank you to Tony, Shelly and everyone else who worked so hard to to make what was, for me, the best Bushmoot I have ever had the privilege of attending in my 6 years of going. :thankyou:

I don't know of another community where people are so friendly and giving. It was great seeing the kids running around without a single care or worry or electronic game having great adventures exploring the site.

It was also sad but poignant occasion when we said goodbye to young Drew but boy did we give him a send off to be remembered :)

Anyway here's a few pics that I took. The rest can be seen here Bushmoot 2013 pics

The entrance to Dingly Dell

Dingly Dell itself

Our usual night time viewing. No repeats here for sure :)

Biker and Mad Dave

A dastardly peg attack by Eleanor Relf on Mr Fenna, Doesn't he look so sweet with his bag. I wonder what next year will bring for him :rolleyes::rofl:

Another Bushcraft Betty drawing under way :)

Anyway... as I said earlier you can view the rest here Bushmoot 2013 pics

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Ye gods and little fishes, but that's scary :yikes: it looks like Dave and Aaron were seperated at birth :D

Great photos :D thank you :cool:

:grouphug:
Mary

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Looks like everyone had a great time Steve, thanks for sharing.

They did Martin... it really was a great time. You ought to try and come down for one as I reckon you'd enjoy it as well :)

Ye gods and little fishes, but that's scary :yikes: it looks like Dave and Aaron were seperated at birth :D

They're so similar that one night at the Naughty Corner Dave's wife Jules came up to Aaron thinking he was Dave and it was only when she was about 5ft did she realise it wasn't him :lmao:

Last edited:

dr jones

Feb 21, 2007
west wales
Great pics Steve ! Is that a man-bag John is sporting or a peg-bag ? I also agree , the best moot so-far and a very moving send off for young Drew . Well done to all who bent over backwards to make the moot so memorable in every way .
Cheers Rolly.

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Thanks for the pix Steve. Got back home safe and sound last night around 9pm after a slow meander across country after seeing Adestu and dropping of his betty drawing.

I did laugh at Jules mistaking me for MadDave, thing is I don't have any problem at all knowing who is who.

Totally agree with it being the best Moot thus far for me (This was my 2nd one :lmao:)

Huge thanks to one and all for making it sooooo good, and I got to put faces to so many more names, nice to have met you all. See ya'all next year for sure!

And I'm still finding those bloody pegs!!!

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
And I'm still finding those bloody pegs!!!

I found another today myself ... on my roof bars!
Blummin'pegs!

whistle.gif
:rofl:

Earthgirl

Forager
Nov 7, 2012
Wales
Thanks for sharing :)

and thanks for your help :D

and Pegging is something everyone should experience in the lives just once... :lmao:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE