Bushmoot 2010 Photos - Share Yours!

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.

Nightwalker

Native
Sep 18, 2006
1,206
3
40
Cornwall, UK.
www.naturalbushcraft.co.uk
Thought I would create a place where we can all share our photos of the 2010 Bushmoot. If you have photos you would like to share, please post your links up here...

Huge thanks to Tony, mod's & everyone else who helped organise another great event.
 
My piccies

Good photos Ashley! You've even got some pics of me unawares on there! Plus really good to see pics of the hangi which I missed - was it good?
 
Thanks very much for those photos, Ashley. The bushmoot is a photogenic place, with so much going on. Its nice to see pictures of workshops that I could not attend.

S.
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE