Bushmoot 2008

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

dtalbot

Jan 7, 2004
Derbyshire
Ooh goodie!!!!!!!!!!!!
Looks like the rugrats will be with me then and we will probably be headed back from wherever we take our summer hols then (most probably S Wales or the S West so perfect!). And if I let a chance for the 8 and 12 year old girls to set up their hammocks and tarps or bashas for a few nights go by they'd never speak to me again! (probably will have to make 4year old Chloe a hammock by that time as well)

addo

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 8, 2006
Derbyshire
Im going to try and make it for the whole event this time as I only managed 2 nights this year, but rearly enjoyed it.

loz.

Settler
Sep 12, 2006
Dublin,Ireland
www.craobhcuigdeag.org
I'm going to try and book time off for this. But concerned about flying sharps over ( from Ireland )

Anyone any experience of having sharps in there baggage ?, any issues ( obviously not my carry on baggage )

Thanks

Loz

Tadpole

Nov 12, 2005
Bristol
I'll be there...:D :nana:

You know that the site has moved to a new location, it’s two miles up the road at Ogmore by Sea;)

Aye, edit t' add A pence for an old man o'de sea?
Arrr, you know that I am only jokin' you... Ye'll ne'er get me buried booty!

Tadpole

Nov 12, 2005
Bristol
Anymore information on where the new site is? facilities etc?

Sorry that was my little joke,
this last moot, I was about 25 feet from the "naughty corner" which is where thy cap’t hangs his hammock, lucky the first night I was there the sound of the rain hammering on my tarp drowneded out the noise of them singing. :ban:

wanderinstar

On a new journey
Jun 14, 2005
Yorkshire/Lancs Border
Tony, Any news on Northern Bushmoot??? or can we all take it this venture is dead in the water. S orry to sound so negative but we have been trying to get someones interested since 17 March 2007

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
Sorry that was my little joke,
this last moot, I was about 25 feet from the "naughty corner" which is where thy cap’t hangs his hammock, lucky the first night I was there the sound of the rain hammering on my tarp drowneded out the noise of them singing. :ban:

No problem Tadpole, had me worried there for a moment.

I try and camp as far as possible from anyone I see with drums, whistles, flutes, harmonica's, guitars or singing voices in full flood etc. As much as I love music, past camping has shown that the vast amounts of alcohol consumed at big meets degrades the musical ability of the instrument users (and singers), whilst at the same time boosting their total confidence in the noise they are making being to everyone's taste;)

cgait

Jan 23, 2005
Cwmaman, South Wales
hahaha and theres me contemplating whether or not to bring my guitar :p:p

i think i will anyways...keep me entertained inti :)

so its the same place as always ye?

any idea on prices yet?

craig

Cobweb

Native
Aug 30, 2007
South Shropshire
Any updates on this years moot?

I've been checking the page from the home page on the bushmoot but it's still saying 2007.

Is it going to be updated soon?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE