Bushcrafting in Hampshire

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

adestu

Native
Jan 19, 2010
swindon
ian,i'm going to try and find a local tree surgeon who sells big bags of logs but cheaper.i think wood would be better

Cam2719

Sep 12, 2013
Deepcut, Surrey
Hi guys,

What sort of area are you in in Hampshire, NSWE and do you allow newbies to tag along on the odd occasion? I have a tarp, hammock & bag etc so hopefully wouldn't be a burden. Just looking to meet up with like minded people and hopefully enhance my knowledge etc.

Rgds Cam

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

9InchNinja

Settler
Feb 9, 2012
PE1
Jeezus Ben, houses are stationary,what gun are you using?

GUN? That's cheating! I use my overwhelming good looks to worry, frighten and terrorize. I think it's the beard.

Should be able to sneak out to the local woods for a quick solo overnighter, so all is not lost

Paulm

May 27, 2008
Hants
Been tracking it for a few days and has changed from 17mm rain and thunder Saturday to 5mm rain, seems to be getting better day by day (tempting fate !) :)

Cheers, Paul

Paulm

May 27, 2008
Hants
Are you coming then Paul?

Planning to drop by and say hello and meet the guys, hopefully join in properly next time round.

I've got a hammock and tarp that I've slept out in a couple of times so still a bit of a newb on that front and looking forwards to seeing how others go about it.

Just waiting for Andyn to get back to the UK today to get directions from him and then hope to see you all, probably on Saturday, if you decide to brave the rain !

Cheers, Paul

Paulm

May 27, 2008
Hants
Forecast is getting better by the day, Friday and Sunday dry and Saturday is down to only 3mm rain now :)

Cheers, Paul

Cam2719

Sep 12, 2013
Deepcut, Surrey
I am on duty Saturday but trying to get it swapped so I can spend the night, all the same I will try and pop over just to say hello. Happy with where the loaction is but is it possible to PM a grid ref of parking?

Rgds Cam

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE