Bushcrafting in Hampshire

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

9InchNinja

Settler
Feb 9, 2012
PE1
Sooooo, even though I've moved there's sweet FA going on round my neck of the woods. Anything occuring in your woods anytime soon Andy?

andyn

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 15, 2005
Hampshire
www.naturescraft.co.uk
Guys, if you want to use the woods then that's fine - someone just needs to run and organise it.

Mar-Oct I'm always busy, and won't be there myself - but one of you guys who have been before can organise something.

lou1661

Jul 18, 2004
Hampshire
We couldn't manage to organise the proverbial drinking session in an ale house, between us.:lmao:
I can manage the last weekend of september 28/29th is that good for you Ben, Ian,Sonni, Ade, anyone ?

I think I saw you in the village the other day but wasn't sure, so if it was you, belated hello!

9InchNinja

Settler
Feb 9, 2012
PE1
We couldn't manage to organise the proverbial drinking session in an ale house, between us.:lmao:
I can manage the last weekend of september 28/29th is that good for you Ben, Ian,Sonni, Ade, anyone ?

Aye, permission has been granted by the wife for 28/29th. Surprising since I'm away on 14/15th too. I must be in the good books

Last edited:

Grendel

Settler
Mar 20, 2011
Southampton
Cant see why not if Andy is happy with the date?

Will be the first time I try sleeping in my hammock since every time I have put it up on a Scout camp one of them ends up in it.

adestu

Native
Jan 19, 2010
swindon
I have the Friday off so ill be there about lunch time . I'll bring my 25 litre water can . are we doing usual group dinner on Saturday . The last one was very good.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE