Bushcrafter ages - In what age category do you fall?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

In which age category do you fall?

• under 18

Votes: 32 5.5%
  • 18 - 24

Votes: 75 12.9%
  • 25 - 34

Votes: 148 25.4%
  • 35 - 44

Votes: 202 34.6%
  • 45 - 54

Votes: 94 16.1%
  • 55 - 64

Votes: 29 5.0%
  • 65 or over

Votes: 3 0.5%

• Total voters

Pablo

Settler
Oct 10, 2005
Essex, UK
www.woodlife.co.uk
Scrivy me ol' mucka! Yep definately 1 year 7 months older than when I first put up this post. Time flies when you're having fun.

In fact I'l be the big 5 0 in a 18 days time. Please send gifts of brandy and port to my address.

john scrivy

Nomad
May 28, 2007
essex
You have a bottle of port awaiting next time we meet Pablo Happy forthcoming birthday funny how these old posts crop up - some people moan about resarecting posts on hear BUT just goes to show how good the post was to start with - Must say Pablo ive been enjoying your Blog on the other channel fantastic stuff you lucky bugger to be getting out more often than me See you soon SCRIVY

Pablo

Settler
Oct 10, 2005
Essex, UK
www.woodlife.co.uk
You have a bottle of port awaiting next time we meet Pablo Happy forthcoming birthday funny how these old posts crop up - some people moan about resarecting posts on hear BUT just goes to show how good the post was to start with - Must say Pablo ive been enjoying your Blog on the other channel fantastic stuff you lucky bugger to be getting out more often than me See you soon SCRIVY

Yeah right mate! Not so lucky. I ruptured my achilles tendon last Friday coming out of the woods after watching the deer. Slipped down a ditch and had to crawl/hobble back. See the blog for full gory details. Upshot is 6-8 weeks in plaster! Thank Gawd it's not summer! As I said, all port, rum and brandy donations gratefully accepted. I hear it's the only treatment for a quick recovery!

J

Jazzman

Ripe old age of 21 for me.

Bit of a return post for me... forgot about this forum after a holiday a few years back :(

webmuppet

Tenderfoot
I'll be jumping a band to 35 come Jan so I'm getting my post in early so I don't feel old. :)

Whoever said in this thread "You're only young once but you can be childish your whole life" can expect a call from my wife as I'll be using it as an excuse for all the idiotic things I do from now on. In fact I think it's my new rule for life!

BossCat

Tenderfoot
Dec 11, 2008
Scotland
Just turned 52 on Mon 15th Dec 2008.

Happy birthday to me, Happy birthday to me .....? just me then :D

52 Outside 22 Inside.

Tom

PS.. They say that your only as old as you feel, but that all depends on who your feeling at the time :D

trail2

Nomad
Nov 20, 2008
Canton S.Dakota (Ex pat)
The nice thing about having kids later in life is when they get old enough to enjoy the same stuff you do. You have the time to spend doing it with them.
I'm 59 but don't think about it. :cool:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE