Bushcrafter ages - In what age category do you fall?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

In which age category do you fall?

• under 18

Votes: 32 5.5%
  • 18 - 24

Votes: 75 12.9%
  • 25 - 34

Votes: 148 25.4%
  • 35 - 44

Votes: 202 34.6%
  • 45 - 54

Votes: 94 16.1%
  • 55 - 64

Votes: 29 5.0%
  • 65 or over

Votes: 3 0.5%

• Total voters

Steve R

Forager
Jan 29, 2007
Lincolnshire UK
My mind tells me I am 17.

My body tells me I am not.

Constant battle.

My wife swears that my last words will be "hold my beer and watch this".

But then, I have always been crazy, it keeps me from going insane :D

nobby

Nomad
Jun 26, 2005
English Midlands
I am too old to fill in things like this but my second childhood started minutes after the first finished and continues even now.

Does anybody ever consider that these polls give no accurate information at all.

JonnyP

Oct 17, 2005
Cornwall...
GlenM said:
I reckon you'd be 60 john !! :lmao: Sorry mate couldn't resist it ! Mind you so

would i :confused:
Well thats my point Glen, at the moment our age group has the highest number of people in it, so would the 60 year olds have the highest numbers in 20 years time...???
Good to of met you mate.......

garbo

Tenderfoot
Jul 16, 2006
uk
I'm old enough to remember it when it was in fasion the first time round , see what you missed
A fifty somthing Garry

P

Philr

Im 40 somthin goin on 12 soon to be a teenager!!! that'll shock me kids
Might be interesting to coallate this poll with one about careers just to see if there are a lot of week end warriors out there,
Its too complicated for me so if someone else feels up to it.........
just a thought.

J

JadaFecT

I'm 22, apart from when i was a kid I've never been into bushcraft until a few years ago when i realised i spent FAR to much time infront of a computer so I've slowly found things other than a screen to amuse myself. Glad to say I'm hardly ever on the computer these days

Our son is four. We are raising him in the bush. My partner has been teaching him how to carve, mostly how to handle knives. He can distinguish tree species here in the boreal forest. There are many things he is picking up on his own with our guidance.
We have an internet connection via satellite and he's totally in touch with the rest of the world.

I say this because respect for all things in the bush is ageless and a natural state of being.Picture Exposure is the key aye.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE