Bushcraft show 2014.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Looking at going this year but wanted to know from past attendees......

I know the site from other events but wondered, apart from the obvious, what you gain from a weekend ticket over buying 3x day tickets at huge discount off groupon. I have worked out that I can do it for £10 a day off groupon but £95 for the weekend with camping. Me and Adam (son 12) would go in the campervan if doing day tickets and kip nearby or campervan,tent or hammock if buying the weekend tickets.
So really I would like to know what happens at night for the extra £££.

Cheers
Bodge

Sent from my battle droid

dave53

On a new journey
Jan 30, 2010
wales
hi bodge have you a link to that group on discount as i subscribe to it and it hasn't come up on my list regards dave

Swallow

Native
May 27, 2011
London
I was a bit peeved about that having got weekend tickets. I do wonder if you would get to camp without a weekend ticket.

Swallow

Native
May 27, 2011
London
Doh! read the OP properly next time.

What happens at night is that you get to hang around with your mates (old or new) at your campfire or the beer tent until some God forsaken hour. I don't know what time day-ticketers get the shove so I can't comment on what lectures you would miss, as there is one about 8ish I think and one of last year's was Ray Goodwin. The other evening entertainment like the drummers and fire spinners I could leave out very easily. If your priority is not parting with your hard earned and you have a good option for nearby it might be worth it. That said. I'm not a fan of the show and the only thing that pulled us back this year was Cody Lundin.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE