Bushcraft knife or blade blank/s

blackfeather

Settler
Jun 13, 2010
west yorkshire
Hi guys...
I have decided to try to get away from plastics and am wanting a traditional styled bushcraft knife...
a woody clone would be ideal but am very open to offers...
if I cant get hold of a woody clone or simillar then I will be very happy to get hold of a blank...
the only criteria are as follows.
I dont want anything with a stick tang so full tang flat scales are what I am after...
also it has to be in as near new condition as is possible...
I ant put any photos on as yet but I have loads of first class stuff to swap some of it brand new...
just a few of the items I am offering are listed here.........

(2) brand new webtex copy of british army survival knife.
(3) brand new 10 cm zebra billy.....
(4) brand new trek mates bivvy bag.
(5) british army issue basha in dpm

(7) as new centre pin reel magnesium with copper anodisation and hardwood handles...
please note this is a river trotting reel (not) a fly reel.. one really classy piece of fishing kit..!!!!!
(8) brand new highlander jura 2 man tent...
I do have loads more gear so if you dont see it listed here just ask you could be in luck...
cheers guys...................

Last edited:

blackfeather

Settler
Jun 13, 2010
west yorkshire
rather than starting a new post I thought it would be better if I just made a few alterations to this one... I have now got the bug lots of bushcrafters get ie making my own stuff..
I have completed the project i traded with shewie and now am hungry for more of them I would now like to try my hand at stick tang as well as full tang as am starting to enjoy it so if you got a blade you wouldnt mind helping me with get in touch..
aside from the list I have put on here i have loads and loads of good gear to offer just ask i may have just what you want..
cheers guys!!!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE