bushcraft knife/ blade on ebay

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

scanker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 15, 2005
Cardiff, South Wales
The photos look a bit odd. I'd have a look at the blade makers over on British Blades and have a browse through the gallery. At least you'll be dealing with more of a known quantity than Ebay. Try Mick Spain for a start. Bernie Garland on here makes his own knives, he may do a blade. There's plenty of others, they're just the first two that came to mind.

Bushcraft4life

Settler
Dec 31, 2006
London
For almost the same price you can give SWC knives a shout and get a whole kit including scales and bolts or get a member on BB or here such as Shing to do you up a kit.

scottishwolf

Settler
Oct 22, 2006
Ayr
The blade looks all scratched and a bit odd looking of you ask me. I'd give the above mentioned members on here or BB a shout ;)

-Switch-

Settler
Jan 16, 2006
Still stuck in Nothingtown...
I apologise if this has been posted in another thread.
I was thinking of putting my first knife together (just the handle) with a ready-made blade
My question is if anyone has bought or used a blade from this ebay user. They look quite a good buy and he has good feedback on ebay. What do you think?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI....m=260248734549&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=016

I think you could get a much better blade from SWC (they do full kits for a good price) or from Shing (he's a member over on British Blades).
British Blades have some very good tutorials etc for putting a handle on a knife too so it'd be well worth your while poking around in there for a few hours.

Let us know how you get on.

Don't forget you're gonna need a sheath too! :)

rapidboy

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 14, 2004
BB
It a very bad pic and i would also suggest you ask for a maker on here or BB to do something along those lines or customised a little more to your spec.

The SWC knives are the best Woodlore clones i have handled while other makers add more of their own style to their bushcraft knives.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE